School Ethos & Vision
Kislingbury Primary School strives to maintain high levels of education within a caring Christian family at the heart of the community. School leaders and governors aim to preserve the unique friendly character of this village school for generations to come.
To ensure we give all our children the opportunity, support, guidance and care to reach their potential, academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually within the a supportive Christian Family and through our shared Christian values of Hope, Forgiveness, Respect, Courage, Wisdom, Trust, Creativity and Kindness and with an overarching sense of love.
‘Love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy it does not boast, it does not keep a record of wrongs, it rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.’
We strive to ensure:
- every child achieves their full potential and will be prepared for life beyond primary,
- every child will flourish and grow within our caring Christian community, and develop strong social, moral, spiritual and cultural awareness,
- every child will benefit from excellent teaching across all areas of the curriculum,
- every child will feel safe and happy at our school and develop the intrinsic values of British society,
- every child will be supported in their journey through our school by a strong, dedicated team of staff, school leaders and governors, striving for continual improvement.
Written and formally agreed by the Governoring Body 2016