- Curriculum & Results>
- Class work folders for school closure>
- Sulgrave Class (Year 5 & 6)>
- W/C 9: 8.6.20>
This is the work that needs completed on Thursday and Friday.
1. Times table Rockstars
3. ICT: same link as last week.
4. Reading for 20-30 mins everyday
5. SPAG: attached below.
6. Maths: attached below
7. PE with Joe Wicks
8. Learn your spellings
9. Make sure your poems are finished: Acrostic poems about the gods. Bring in on Monday.
10. The Greek God we created last week needs a name. Give it a name- do not rush into it. You need reasons why you have called it that. The name of my God, God of the Universe, is Pantou. It has this name because Pantou is the Greek word for everywhere and my god is the god of everywhere in the universe.